Monday 3 May 2010

Double Page Spread Idea 1

For this double page spread idea i decided to go for the conventional look which is adapted from the Q double page spread i analysed. With the main image positioned on the right and the text on the left, a sophisticated neat double page spread is constructed which is good for a mature audience yet my target audience are still young of ages from 20-25. To make it look more interesting i added more images to the bottom of the left hand page. I also made a section for the quote on the top of the right page to make that look more busy and appealing. The title would go at the top of the left page as it would be potentially the first thing seen if flicking over a page. I would also have the words exclusive defiantly on my double page spread so this catches the readers eye and they are convinced that this is exclusive news just for them. The text would be in neat columns to create a realistic and traditional look. I feel that there are some good elements to this design, yet it may be too conventional and boring for my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment